- We will file insurance claims on your behalf directly with your insurance carriers for the services we provide.
- If we are in network with your insurance carrier we accept their contractual allowance for services we provide. Charges over what insurance allows is written off.
- If your insurance carrier requires a referral from your Primary Care Physician to be seen in our office, please request that from your PCP before the time of your appointment.
- We will provide you with an estimate of what fees your insurance carrier will apply to patient/member responsibility for our services prior to your visit. Copays, deductible & co-insurance are due at time of service.
- We understand all individuals financial circumstances are different and are happy to set up interest free payment plans. Call 316-686-6866 x 216 before your appointment to set up a payment plan.
- We know that insurance policies can be tricky to understand. If you have insurance questions regarding your visit at Neurology Center of Wichita please feel free to call us at 316-686-6866 x 216 and we will do our best to assist you.
In order for Neurology Center of Wichita to correctly and timely file your claim we must have your help and cooperation.
- Always provide most current copy of insurance card(s) at every visit.
- for all insurance policies that the patient is covered by we have to have the name of policy holder as seen on the insurance card, policy holders birth date, card holders full address and phone number.
- Always provide all insurances carriers information that the patient is covered by...Primary coverage, secondary coverage, tertiary(third) coverage
- If a patient has Medicaid/ Kancare and has any other insurance coverage we legally have to file the other coverage first as Primary coverage then we can submit any balance left over to Medicaid/ Kancare. In the case Medicare/ Kancare takes back a payment made to a claim on your behalf the patients responsibility parties will be liable for the full balance.
- Always make sure we have up to date phone numbers and addresses to mail statements to. If we do not have any good contact information for responsible parties we are left with no other options than to send balances to collections.
- When your insurance carrier request information from you such as Coordination of Benefits, please respond ASAP. Not responding or a delay in responding will cause delay in claims payments or complete denial, leaving responsible parties owing the full balance.
- Do not ignore statements. If you receive a statement for balances due to our office and you feel it may be incorrect do not hesitate to call us for clarification. If you are unable to pay balance due, please call us to make payment arrangements.
Our providers are in network with most insurance companies including but not limited to:
Website is for information only and should not be construed as a commitment by Neurology Center of Wichita